- Investigators are experienced and have the ability to detect trends and clues that lead to more in depth research which could have been missed by individuals without this experience.
- We contact the state repository of criminal record information in every state requested in order to obtain the most current and accurate information for our clients. This process leads to a higher percentage of offenses located than searches conducted by most employment screening agencies that use information brokers to obtain their information.
- Our firm and investigators are licensed by the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board, a branch of the North Carolina Department of Justice, NAPBS, BBB.
- Unmatched customer service and availabilty to meet our clients needs.
- Secure XML web-based application submission
- Accessible 24/7 7 days a week
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- One simple, easy-to-use, manageable solution
- Faster Turnaround Times + Most Accurate and Complete Reports = Speedy, Informed Decision-making + Hiring the Best Candidates
- A more compliant background check
Healthcare – Colleges & Universities – Staffing – Government – Hospitality – Real Estate – Licensing Boards
Nonprofit – Churches – Manufacturing – IT Firms – Transportation – Financial Institutions – Energy Sector
Audi is committed to providing accurate reports. Please contact us immediately if any information in your report is inaccurate.
Contact us if you would like a copy of your report.
MAIL: Audi Compliance 2820 Selwyn Ave. Suite 853 Charlotte, NC 28209
Audi is a member of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA). We operate in full compliance of the FCRA, EEOC and state laws.